It’s time to step up your snack game with this insane recipe for pizza dip that one of our boys came up with a few NFL Sundays ago. Sure this website was created to improve your gambling choices, but if we can actually help you improve other important aspects of your life, why should we hold back? Plus – this dip is actually a great way to treat yourself if you cash in on some big bets from the weekend before because the ingredients can get pricy depending on the level of quality.
In addition to being ridiculously greasy and bad for every single one of your organs, this beautiful creation will also offend all of your gluten-free friends who may or may not also be vegetarian, vegan, or exist solely on a diet of dust and broken dreams. Anyone 40 years old or over will note that technically all four traditional food groups are represented in this delightful feast, so speaking from a historically scientific standpoint, this baby is 100% A-OK to eat as 1 of your 3 daily meals.
Here’s how you create the world’s Best NFL Pizza Dip from scratch:
- Grab 12 ounces of pepperoni and cut up 8 oz of it
- Cook the 8 oz of pepperoni in a cast iron skillet for 5 minutes or so until crisp
- Add diced garlic, green peppers, and onions, (mushrooms are optional)
- Cook everything for an additional 5 minutes in the oven
- Salt & pepper to your tastes, (1 tsp of salt & 1/3 tsp of pepper recommended)
- Add a table spoon of tomato paste as a thickener
- Then add a large can of crushed tomatoes (800ml suggested)
- Bring down to a simmer for 10 to 15 minutes
- While simmering, stir once every 3 minutes (you will be thickening it again)
- Add parmesan cheese on top (to taste)
- Then add mozzarella cheese on top of that (to taste)
- Finally add the last 4 oz of pepperoni on top of it all
- Place under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese starts to bubble brown
- Grab baguette, slice it up, put it in the oven for 6 to 7 minutes at 400
- Butter baguette slices and then rub them with fresh garlic
- Ram baguette slices into dip
- Let the whole thing sit for an additional 5 to 10 minutes before diving in
- Place that badboy on the table and impress your friends and loved ones
- Total cooking time: approximately 30 minutes
And that’s an amazing football party Pizza Dip is made. Although, it can of course be made for March Madness, Masters, or whenever the hell you want. If you have any suggestions for improvements, please let us know and we might do a follow up recipe based on reader ideas. Feel free to Tweet us photos of creations so we feel like we’re helping to make a positive change in our community. Thank you.
***WARNING: Anyone with diabetes, weight issues, or preexisting health problems should not eat this monstrosity (obviously).***
Now here’s a refresher course on how we used to be taught to eat…
Want to be able to afford ridiculously unhealthy snacks for you and your friends? It’s easy! Just buy SIN NFL picks and you’ll be swimming in the mozzarella, Fella!!